Area of Expertise: Rebecca deals with real estate transactions such as the sale and purchase of Freehold and Leasehold commercial property, grants of new Leases (both registrable and non-registrable), secured financing, re-financing and freehold transactions of agricultural land.
She also occasionally deals with sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold residential property.
Short bio: Rebecca grew up in Spalding and feels that her knowledge of the local area is of real benefit to her clients who range from individuals to companies. She prides herself on providing a friendly and efficient service during what can be stressful or pressurised situations.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2016
- Legal Practice Course – Nottingham Law School - Distinction
- Joined Chattertons in 2013
- Deputy Clerk of the Spalding Town Husbands Almshouse Charity
- Deputy Clerk of the Spalding Relief in Need Charity