Area of Expertise: Commercial, agricultural and residential property law, commercial landlord and tenant, advising charities, sales and purchases of unincorporated businesses, mortgages.
Katherine has extensive experience in acting for commercial clients and individuals on all types of property transactions. She prides herself on providing excellent service and timely legal and commercial advice to clients new and old, having acted for many of them since first joining Chattertons.
Supervisor: Edward Conway
- MA Law – Jesus College Oxford, 1985
- Law Society Finals, College of Law Guildford, 1986
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1988
- Joined Chattertons in 1992, becoming a Partner in 1994
- Chair of Chattertons Charity Committee since 2011