Area of Expertise: James primarily deals with commercial property transactions including leases, sales/purchases, landlord and tenant matters, property elements of business transactions, ecclesiastical property, covenants and rights and residential conveyancing.
- James qualified as a Solicitor in June 2015.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Nottingham Law School.
- BA (Hons) in Ancient History from University of Nottingham.
- Completed his Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practise Course at Nottingham Law School.
- Trained with another regional Midlands firm.