Area of Expertise: Ann-marie is an experienced commercial property lawyer with a keen eye for detail. She advises on all aspects of commercial property, with a particular specialism in landlord and tenant transactions, property portfolio management and the sales and acquisitions of commercial property. Ann-marie is also very experienced in providing corporate support to the corporate team on the acquisition and disposal of businesses with property involvement.
Ann-marie's clients include companies, partnerships, individuals and charities.
Ann-marie enjoys building strong working relationships with clients and advising and guiding clients throughout each step of the transaction. She is known for 'getting the job done' with her commercial and pragmatic approach.
Supervisor: Jonathan Blythe
- LLB Hons (Sandwich) Law from Nottingham Trent University
- Legal Practice Course Nottingham Law School with commendation
- Completed her training and qualified as solicitor at a regional firm in 2013
- Worked at a regional firm until moving to Chattertons in 2023
- Ann-marie was awarded "Young Lawyer of the Year" in 2016 at the 87th annual Peterborough and District Law Society Dinner.
- Ann-marie qualified as a solicitor in 2013