Areas of Expertise: Commercial and residential property, sales and purchases of businesses, commercial landlord and tenant, property transfers, mortgages.
David has extensive experience in advising commercial clients and individuals. He has represented clients in a wide range of contentious and non-contentious legal matters from high profile litigation to complex commercial transactions and wills, probate and estate administration.
David is also a qualified Notary Public for England and Wales.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from the University of Lincoln
- Completed his Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, York
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2005
- Postgraduate Diploma in Notarial Practice from the University of Cambridge
- Qualified as a Notary Public in 2011
- Joined Chattertons in 2020