Area of Expertise: Residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, remortgages and transfers, new build and shared ownership properties, first registrations and equity release schemes.
Kelly has extensive experience in dealing with complex and unusual conveyancing transactions. She prides herself on delivering a tailored service to each individual client which is recognised in her TrustPilot reviews. Her personable approach means that she can offer not only professional legal advice – but also well-needed support – to clients throughout the process.
Supervisor: Lucy Peat
- English BA (Hons) from De Montfort University, Leicester
- Completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) – securing a second degree on Law – at De Montfort University, Leicester
- Trained at a high street firm in Bedford before qualifying as a Solicitor in February 2016
- Joined Chattertons in July 2017
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.