Area of Expertise: Elizabeth spends her day advising on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Since qualifying, Elizabeth has practised in and around Buckinghamshire before relocating back to Lincolnshire. Specialising in all Private Client work, Elizabeth provides an understanding and personable approach to clients at what can often be a difficult time.
Supervisor: Amanda Voakes
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of East Anglia
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Completed her training in 2018 with a firm in Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
- Qualified as a solicitor in January 2018
- Joined Chattertons in 2022