Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Inheritance Tax Planning, Care Fee Planning and Administration of Estates.
Claire Clarke joined the firm in 2022 having previously worked in the Rutland and Leicestershire area. Claire has been specialising in Private Client work for over 15 years dealing with Wills, succession, tax and care fee planning and administration of estates including those which are complex and include agricultural and/or business property. Claire also has substantial experience dealing with Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and mental capacity issues where a patient and empathic approach is key to achieving the best outcome for clients.
Supervisor: Charlotte Corbyn
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2008
- LL.B (Hons) Law, Liverpool John Moores University
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham
- Full Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend