Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Jacqueline specialises in private client work with considerable experience in estate administration. Her work includes advising on and preparing Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Court of Protection.
Jacqueline enjoys working with families to assist with real problems such as balancing the needs of different parties in complex family arrangements and ensuring elderly or vulnerable clients are protected.
Jacqueline grew up in the Newark area and is married with two children. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, holidays and loves ballroom and Latin dancing.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University Of Lincoln.
- Legal Practice Course completed at the College of Law, York.
- Fully qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner with STEP, an organisation for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning.
- Converted from CILEx to Solicitor in 2018.
- Started with Chattertons in 2016.