Area of Expertise: Private client with considerable experience in estate administration which accounts for roughly 50% of my workload. Advising on and preparation of wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for 40% of work. Trust advice, inheritance tax planning and court of protection work for around 10% of workload.
Jacqueline enjoys working with families to assist with real problems, juggling the needs of different parties in complex family arrangements and ensuring elderly and vulnerable clients are protected.
Supervisor: Corrine Le Huquet
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University Of Lincoln.
- Legal Practice Course completed at the College of Law, York.
- Fully qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner with STEP, an organisation for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning.
- Converted from CILEx to Solicitor in 2018.
- Started with Chattertons in 2016.