Area of Expertise: Liam qualified as a Solicitor in 2021 after completing his training contract with Chattertons. He now works as part of our Commercial Property team in Lincoln. Liam undertakes a variety of work including commercial freehold and leasehold transactions, first registrations and leases for both landlords and tenants.
Supervisor: Catriona Wheeler
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2021
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Nottingham Trent University
- Completed his Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Previously worked at a Criminal Law Solicitors providing legal advice at the police station
- Joined Chattertons in June 2018
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend