Area of Expertise: Catherine advises on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax Planning, Probate and Administration of Estates.
Catherine joined Chattertons in 2022 after having previously worked in Brighton and Cape Town.
Catherine is an experienced, dual qualified Solicitor with a depth of experience in both the legal and wealth management industries.
During her career Catherine has gained considerable experience in many areas of Private Client work after having worked in law firms, banks, wealth management companies and asset management firms where the focus has always been on working closely with clients and their families as they journey through life, whilst defining their estate and inter-generational planning and integrating their financial planning and investment advice in support of their long term goals.
Catherine is caring and compassionate with a professional manner.
Supervisor: Helen Newson
- BA University of the Witwatersrand University
- LLB University of South Africa
- Dual Qualified Solicitor (South Africa; England Wales)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning (Stellenbosch University)
- Certified Financial Planner (Stellenbosch University)
- Investment Advice Diploma (Private Client) – Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments, London
- Certified Financial Planner – Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments, London