Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates.
Danielle qualified as a Solicitor in 2019 and joined Chattertons in 2023. Danielle is committed to providing a friendly and efficient service to her clients, providing them with the legal advice and support they require.
Supervisor: Amanda Voakes
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Newcastle University 2015
- LPC University of Law 2017
- Completed training in 2019
- Qualified as a Solicitor – September 2019
- Joined Chattertons in 2023
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)