Areas of Expertise: Unfair dismissal, workplace discrimination, employment contracts, dismissals, family-friendly rights, disciplinary and grievance issues, civil disputes, personal injury claims, landlord and tenant disputes, Deputyship disputes, debt recovery, legal research.
Having worked in both the human resources and legal professions, Leanne offers a wealth of knowledge from both an individual and business perspective. Her client-focussed approach and commitment to her work ensures clients receive an excellent service. Leanne always aims to exceed client expectations, run cases efficiently and achieve the best possible outcome.
- CILEx Level 6 Diploma in Legal Practice (Employment Law and Family Law)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Lincoln
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management, University of Lincoln
- IFS Certificate in Financial Studies
- BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies
- Started with Chattertons in 2019
- Working towards qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer