Area of Expertise: Leanne spends her day advising and assisting on personal injury claims, unfair dismissal, workplace discrimination, employment contracts, family-friendly rights, disciplinary and grievance issues, civil disputes and debt recovery.
Having worked in both the human resources and legal professions, Leanne offers a wealth of knowledge from both an individual and business perspective. Her client-focused approach and commitment to her work ensures clients receive an excellent service. Leanne always aims to exceed client expectations, run cases efficiently and achieve the best possible outcome.
- Member of Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- CILEx Level 6 Diploma in Legal Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Lincoln
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management, University of Lincoln
- IFS Certificate in Financial Studies
- BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies
- Started with Chattertons in 2019
- Working towards qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive