Area of Expertise: Wills, advising on inheritance tax planning, the administration of estates, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters and charity administration.
Educated at Spalding Grammar School and Trent Polytechnic. Worked for various Solicitors firms in Spalding since 1977 and for Chattertons since 2011. Currently Clerk to the Spalding Town Husbands, the Cowley Educational Foundation and the Toller Educational Foundation.
Supervisor: Andrew Dawson
- Educated at Spalding Grammar School
- B A Law (Hons) from Trent Polytechnic, Nottingham
- Clerk to the Spalding Almshouse Charity and Spalding Relief in Need Charity
- Clerk to the Cowley Endowed Schools Foundation
- Clerk to the Toller Educational Foundation
- Chairman of Trustees of the Meadows Day Centre, Spalding