Area of Expertise: Dispute Resolution
Victoria's day to day practice comprises dispute resolution for both individuals and business clients. Her work includes advising upon breach of contract claims, consumer matters, negligence claims, breach of franchise agreement issues, as well as property litigation matters, to include advising upon boundary disputes, restrictive covenants and adverse possession claims.
Victoria provides a friendly, efficient and comprehensive legal service, working hard to achieve positive results for her clients.
Supervisor: David Rogerson
- MA Law from Cambridge University, Newnham College. Year of matriculation: 1996.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2002.
- Completed her training contract with leading city litigation law firm, Herbert Smith (now Herbert Smith Freehills).
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice in 2000.
- Started with Chattertons in September 2023.