Area of Expertise: Wills, Inheritance Tax Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection applications and Administration of Estates
Vilas Mistry joined Chattertons in February 2023. She has experience in dealing with Private Client matters whilst taking into consideration the sensitive nature of the work. Vilas takes a careful and friendly approach in assisting elderly clients to guide them through the process.
Supervisor: Claire Clarke
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2019
- Studied and completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Birmingham
- Completed her training at Rich and Carr Solicitors in 2019
- Supported and took part in a Charitable Will Clinic for LOROS (Leicester Organisation for the Relief Of Suffering)
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.