Employment Tribunal Representation Solicitors
Our specialist employment solicitors have vast experience in all types of claims, from Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal, to claims based on Discrimination (sex, race, disability, religion or age).
What does it cost?
The general rule in an employment tribunal is that each side pays their own legal fees regardless of whether they win or lose. There are exceptions but cost orders are rare.
If you are worried about legal fees then talk things through with us. We will be able to assess the strength of your claim and talk to you about the risks involved.
You may already have insurance cover for legal costs. Legal expenses insurance is often tagged on to home insurance.
For more information on costs, click here.
We work closely with you in dealing with any claim. As our solicitors usually conduct their own advocacy (representing you at hearings) we will provide continuity of service and help you from start to finish.
We have an enviable track record of success in the Employment Tribunal due to the expertise of our solicitors.
Some example of the cases we have been involved in
- Mr and Mrs A were managers of a pub. When they fell out with the brewery, the couple were subjected to unfair performance procedures and eventually sacked. Total compensation: £50,000
- Mr B was sacked from his position as a manager of a retail outlet when he refused to give information to his employer about his personal affairs. Total compensation: £32,250
- Mrs C, a disabled school teacher, was sacked from her school for allegedly not being able to restrain pupils because of her disability. Total compensation £120,000
- Mr D was sacked after he failed to turn up for a shift. There had been some confusion about his shift patterns which led to his employer concluding that he had been deliberately absent from work. Total compensation £21,000
- Ms E was sexually harassed by her employer. The employer made suggestive and crude comments, eventually forcing her out of her job. Total compensation: £15,000
- Ms F was sacked from her job when she made the decision to re-assign her gender. This was a case that attracted considerable media interest at a national level. Total compensation: undisclosed
For more information on employment tribunal pricing for employees, click here.