Area of expertise: Trust advice and tax, Probate, Administration of Estates and Wills
Anna is primarily involved in providing advice regarding trusts. She has extensive experience in advising trustees, beneficiaries and settlors on a broad range of issues surrounding the creation, administration and termination of trusts. She also completes trust tax returns and prepares trust accounts.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Plymouth
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield
- Started with Chattertons in 2014
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)