Area of Expertise: Anna's day to day work involves providing advice on trusts and tax, probate, administration of estates and Wills.
Anna is primarily involved in providing advice regarding trusts. She has extensive experience in advising trustees, beneficiaries and settlors on a broad range of issues surrounding the creation, administration and termination of trusts. She also completes trust tax returns and prepares trust accounts.
Supervisor: Sarah Steel
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Plymouth
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2003
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield
- Completed her training at a local high street practice and joined Chattertons in 2014
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)