Charlotte advises on Trusts, Wills and Probate matters.
Charlotte joined Chattertons in 2021 and deals with trust matters, including advice, creation, administration and termination of trusts. Charlotte also has a wealth of knowledge in Wills and Probate. She is known for her friendly and pragmatic approach.
Supervisor: Anna Howat
- Law and Criminology B.A. (Hons)
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield.
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2006
- Completed her training at a high street firm in the area.
- Member of the Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).