Areas of Expertise: Joe’s day to day work primarily involves providing advice on trusts and tax, but Joe also deals with probate, administration of estates and Wills.
Joe started at Chattertons in 2018 and deals with all aspects of trusts, including the creation, administration and termination of trusts. Joe has experience advising trustees and settlors regarding trust formalities, and completes trust tax returns and prepares trust accounts.
Supervisor: Anna Howat
- Qualified as a Solicitor in September 2022.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Warwick
- Started with Chattertons in 2018
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend