2ND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN - CLIENT NOTICE
The safety of our staff and clients is of paramount importance. During the second national lockdown we will continue to adhere to Government guidelines to help combat the spread of the virus.
Chattertons remains open for business although our doors will be shut during the lockdown period. Our staff are set up to operate remotely and we continue to be able to offer our full range of legal and financial services. Most business can be conducted without the need for physical meetings using e-mail, virtual meetings, telephone and post. We can offer essential face to face meetings by prior appointment only, if absolutely necessary.
We are determined to ensure that we continue to offer the same high level of client service that you would expect although we would ask for your patience in these unusual times.
Updated Client Guidelines:
- We encourage phone or virtual meetings where possible.
- We can see clients for essential face to face meetings by appointment only, if absolutely necessary.
- You can still use our post box (which is checked daily).
- You can still use our online payment service.
- New clients – we are still available to welcome and support you in your enquiry.
- Most of our advisers are working remotely and can be contacted by email, or by calling their direct line, which can be found here.
For general enquiries, or to speak to reception:
Boston - 01205 351114
Horncastle - 01507 522456
Grantham - 01476 591550
Lincoln - 01522 541181
Newark - 01636 673731
Sleaford - 01529 411500
Spalding - 01775 725664
Stamford - 01780 764145
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe and well.