News and Events
Why use a local Personal Injury Solicitor?
- AuthorLeanne Day
We know that when you have been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, making a claim can be the last thing on your mind whilst you come to terms with your injuries. But often claimants find that they are in a difficult position financially following an accident and a claim can help to put them back in the position they were in before the accident happened.
There are many large Injury Claims companies out there, so why use a local personal injury solicitor? Here are a few reasons why Chattertons are a good choice for you:
- We offer a free initial meeting to discuss your claim and talk through your injuries. We take the time to listen and understand your concerns.
- If we feel you have good prospects of success, we will offer a No Win No Fee Agreement.
- Several members of the team at Chattertons are members of 'APIL' – the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. APIL have a charter which sets standards which must be met to include ensuring our knowledge is up to date, maximising the amount of compensation receivable by you as our client, acting in your best interests and progressing your matter expeditiously.
- We have several offices across Lincolnshire and are readily available for appointments face to face when you need them.
- You will have one key person dealing with your claim who can really get to know you. They will have full knowledge of your claim and be contactable via direct dial and email, offering a personal and stress-free service.
- Often larger national companies are looking to settle cases quickly due to the restricted legal costs which can be recovered from the Defendant, and as such they may try to settle cases rapidly. Whilst this can mean matters are finalised quicker for you, it can mean you are not achieving the highest level of compensation you are rightly entitled to.
- We know the local area which helps us to better understand the circumstances of your accident. We can take photos and measurements of the scene in a road traffic accident for example, which can be very useful evidence in your case. We can also talk to local witnesses who may know of past issues with the area, such as if you have tripped in a pot hole.
- We do all we can to also ensure that any rehabilitation needs are being met where possible so that you can get better quicker.
- And above all, we value you for the person you are, regardless of your injuries. We are here for you every step of the way.
Get in touch
If you or someone you know has had an accident and is in need of guidance, we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to contact our specialist team on 01205 351 114 or 01522 541 181 for a friendly chat.