Area of Expertise: All residential property work including sales and purchases, registered and unregistered, sale and purchases of leasehold property, transfer of equity, equity release.
David joined Chattertons in 2018 has specialised in residential property for over 20 years. He is committed to providing a friendly and efficient service to all of his clients and ensuring that the conveyancing process is as stress free as possible.
Supervisor: Robert Alcock
- Law LL.B (Hons) from the University of Birmingham
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2000
- Completed his Legal Practice Course through DeMontfort University.
- Joined Chattertons in 2018
- Council Member of the Rotary Club of Newark