Area of Expertise: Will drafting, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Work, Estate Administration and Inheritance Tax Planning.
Amanda has extensive experience in advising individuals on a broad range of private client related issues. Amanda's thorough approach ensures that all clients and particularly those with complex affairs, receive personal and appropriate advice. Amanda has a close network of contacts who are confident to introduce their clients to a safe pair of hands.
Supervisor: Sarah Steel
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2005
- Accredited by Solicitors for the Elderly
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estates) Accredited.
- Director and Chair of Radford Care Group, Nottingham which is a Charity providing day care services to the elderly in Nottingham and is founder and facilitator of The Nottingham Mental Capacity Forum (a professional group attended by those working in the care sector and meeting 3 or 4 times a year).
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.