Areas of Expertise: Corrine has gained extensive experience in preparing Wills and Powers of Attorney, providing Estate and Tax planning advice and dealing with the administration of estates (from simple to complex estates)
Corrine is an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly, and specialises in older client matters. Corrine is empathetic, patient and focussed on explaining matters in plain English.
Supervisor: Amanda Voakes
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Nottingham Trent University
- Completed the Legal Practise Course at Nottingham Law School
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2008
- Joined Chattertons in 2023
- Accredited member of Solicitor for the Elderly