Area of Expertise: Catherine is able to advise and assist clients across the full range of UK immigration and British nationality law. She focuses mainly on advising and assisting investors, entrepreneurs, skilled workers, foreign students, family migrants, European nationals, visitors, human rights claimants and those challenging unfavourable immigration and nationality decisions.
Catherine is an award-winning, dual-qualified Solicitor with over 10 years' experience practising UK immigration and British nationality law at a senior level.
She can assist individuals, businesses and organisations remotely and in person with UK immigration and British nationality law applications and with challenges to refusals of such applications.
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Solicitor in England and Wales
- Admitted as a South African Attorney in 2006
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2020
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSci) degree from the University of Cape Town
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the University of Cape Town
- Master of Laws (LLM) degree in International Commercial Law from the University of Johannesburg
- Diploma in Law and Practice in the UK from CILEX
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) in the UK successfully completed in 2019