Area of Expertise: Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, asset preservation provisions, Inheritance Tax advice, agricultural or business assets and Administration of Estates.
Sarah has extensive experience in providing legal advice and support. She advises, in particular, high net worth individuals or families and those with business or farming interests, or who have complex affairs requiring bespoke solutions and tax planning.
Supervisor: Amanda Voakes
- Law LL.B (First Class Hons) degree
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2005
- Joined Chattertons in 2008
- Clerk to a Horncastle-based charity
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association